MAX Compact Golden Tint SPF 50+
100% mineral and compact MAXimum photoprotection
- Sensitive or sun-intolerant skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin allergic to chemical filters
- Weakened skin, sensitive to UV rays (after a dermatological procedure)
- Pigmentation problems
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, etc.)
- Combats premature cutaneous ageing and prevents the appearance of brown spots
- Evens out the complexion and reduces blemishes for an immediate healthy glow effect
- Soft, non-greasy, non-sticky texture, easy to apply. Powdery finish
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- Case fit with a mirror and a sponge: CONVENIENT and COMPACT
- Mineral anti-UVA/anti-UVB screens
- Resists water and perspiration
- Compact 10g
Biological mode of action
The combination of mineral anti-UVA/anti-UVB screens in Photoderm MAX Compact offers both optimum protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.) and excellent skin tolerance.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - Composition
ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], POLYETHYLENE, TRI-C12-13 ALKYL CITRATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, ZINC OXIDE [NANO], BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), OZOKERITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), AQUA/ WATER/EAU, SIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MANGANESE OXIDE, BHT. [BI 625]